Week 5: Match the initial sound for all things yellow! (Thursday)
Date: 17 May 2020
Uploaded by Amanda Hunt
Print the 2 sheets off the portal
You will need:
Scissors, glue, yellow pencil
What you will need to do:
- Look at the sheet with all the pictures, can you name what they are?
- I am sure you said a duck, lemon, tulip, sun, yellow (colour) and banana.
- Use a yellow pencil and colour in all the pictures.
- On sheet 2 there are circles with letters inside it. Cut out all the circles and if you need help with the cutting you can ask for help.
- You are now ready to match the pictures with the letters. As you match each sound you can stick the sound next to the correct picture.
- All finished you can now stick your sheet in your blue book.
Enjoy sounding out!