Week 5: (Individual work-Thursday)-Name and number tracing
Date: 17 May 2020
Uploaded by Teresa Lopes
Name and number tracing
In your pack you will find:
- A number card 1-5 with tracing paper on top.
- Extra tracing paper for your name and the number card
You will need:
- Your name card
- Find your name card; put a piece of tracing paper on top.
- Holding your pen correctly practice tracing over the letters of your name. If you can, say the letters and sound of each letter.
- With your number card, count the numbers from 1 to 5, hold your pen correctly start at the red dot and trace over the numbers. Say the numbers as you write.
- Use the extra tracing paper to repeat activity.
- Extension; if you can, practice writing some letters and numbers by yourself on a piece of paper.