Week 5: Size Sorting Horses.....Smallest to the Biggest! (Wednesday)
Date: 17 May 2020
In your pack you will find 2 sheets one with horses and another sheet folded into 4.
You will Need:
Glue, scissors and coloring pens/pencils.
What you will need to do:
- Color in all the horses in sheet 1
- Cut out all the horses.
- Order the horses form the smallest to the biggest on a table.
- Along the bottom of the folded paper, use a green pen/pencil colour it in green to make some grass for the horses.
- Ask an adult to write Smallest next the number 1 and Biggest next to number 4 on the folded paper.
- Stick each horse in each space in size order.
- Once the activity is complete stick the folded paper into your blue book.
If you have time see if you can find 4 more things in your home and try and order them from the smallest to the biggest. If you can do this why not try 5 things?…..