Week 5: Yacht Picture
Date: 17 May 2020
Uploaded by Teresa Lopes
Make a yacht Picture
In your pack you will find:
- Piece of A4 card
- Corrugated piece of paper
- Lollipop stick
- Triangle for you to cut out
- Bits of blue scrap paper
You will need:
- Pens, pencils, crayons
- Cut out a rectangle shape for the yacht.
- Stick it onto your card
- Stick the lollipop stick on your rectangle shape
- Using your scissors cut out the triangle shape, this is the sail for your yacht
- Stick your sail next to your lollipop stick.
- Stick down the bits of blue scrap paper at the bottom of your yacht, this is for the sea.
- Using your pens or crayons you can draw a sun in the sky and some birds.
Well done you have made your yacht picture!