Week 6: (Individual work-Friday 5th)-Name Rocket
Date: 31 May 2020
Uploaded by Teresa Lopes
In your pack you will find:
- A big piece of A3 paper-(put it portrait way when sticking on the rocket)
- Blue and yellow squares with each square having a letter of your name.
- Spare blue and yellow squares
- A pink triangle for you to cut out.
- Orange paper-strips to cut.
You will need:
- Colouring pens, crayons, paints
- With a pen start tracing the letters of your name, starting at the red dot.
- If you want to try and write the letters of your name yourself use the blank yellow squares, write one letter on one square.
- Cut out the pink triangle, this is the top of your rocket.
- Cut out the orange strips, this is the fire at the bottom of your rocket.
- Using the glue to stick on the pink triangle for the top of the rocket.
- Underneath the pink triangle start to stick down the square with the first letter of your name.
- Find the next square with the next letter of your name and stick underneath.
- Keep going until you have stuck down your name all the way down.
- Glue the orange strips at the bottom for the flames of your rocket.
- Using your pens, crayons and paints draw stars around the rocket.
Well done you have made your name rocket!