Week 6: Name Rocket (Thursday)
Date: 31 May 2020
- In your pack you will find a sheet with ‘Name Rocket’ and attached with a paper clip is also some 2D shapes.
What you will need: Glue, scissors, pen/pencil for writing.
What you will need to do:
- On some the shapes there are black lines, cut only along all the black lines.
- On a table arrange the shapes to make a rocket.
- Once you have made your rocket stick it onto the A4 paper from your pack.
- On the green squares you will need to either trace over or have a go at writing each letter of your name by yourself.
- If the green squares are not already stuck on the long rectangle then you will need to stick the green squares with the letters of your name in order from top to bottom.