Week 6: Z is for Zebra (Monday)
Date: 31 May 2020
Uploaded by Amanda Hunt
On the portal print off the ‘z is for zebra’ sheet
You will need:
Black paper, glue, some black wool, eyes and pen/pencil for writing.
You will need to do:
- Cut small strips from the black paper to make the stripes for the zebra then stick them on.
- Cut out a nose using the black paper, stick it on.
- stick on a eye (anything you like).
- Use some wool for the tail and for the mane ans stick it on (if not you can use the black paper).
- Trace over the letter at the bottom of the sheet and also try and write a few more z by yourself.